Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 

Pretty Vegas - Ugly Real Estate Market

This is the 3rd time I've been to Las Vegas in 8 months.

I love the vibe this city throws off! I don't gamble, I'm not a heavy drinker, and I'm happily married and don't 'play around' so those aren't the things that attract me here....

What does attract me are the phenomenal sites, shows, and energy this entertainment city has.

But in terms of real estate, Las Vegas is an ugly market. Many speculators have suffered and there's been some depreciation.

Homes last on the market for nine to twelve months. It's an ugly time and there's no sign of the real estate market here turning around anytime soon.

Thankfully Florida real estate and Cape Coral continue to flourish! But Cape Coral real estate doesn't hide behind a pretend mask of sights and sounds.

It's beautiful Florida property set out in one of the best cities to live in throughout the United States!

Browse our site and find great buys right now, and email or call us with any questions you may have.

Make it an excellent day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?